Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The life of Yonatan: Spring Edition (Part 2)

So when I left off the story, I was glad to have a week break and get a chance to get my head in order. I spent most of the time watching Law and Order and relaxing, knowing that I would soon get a phone call about a new assignment.

Unfortunately, the call never came. It has now been over a month since I have had any assignment that lasted more than a few hours, and I had only two of those.

So what have I been doing?

Sitting in Columbia Heights Coffee, my neighborhoods amazing coffee shop, drinking massive amounts of Tea and applying to jobs.

In the last month I have gone to interviews at 3 staffing agencies, none of which have gotten back to me, and had a couple interviews.

In fact one of the companies that I have interviewed with: The Democratic Campaign Management Program, has just offered me a job. I am not sure how I feel about it as it would mean leaving DC and going somewhere else in the country. It would be another leap of faith in my life, but it would probably be great for my career. So we shall see.

If anyone reading this has heard of them, please pass me any inside info that you might have.

So that is what I have been up to recently...

I am heading back home of Pesach which will be really nice, and will soon be making a decision.

I will get back into normal blogging soon...I promise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yonatan,

I happened on your blog when I was looking up the DCMP, I took their offer of employment about a month ago. Just wondering if you took the job too?