Friday, November 4, 2022

Time to start writing more? Maybe

Hello Blogosphere! 

Well, I am in a new city these days.

11 years after I moved back to the Bay Area, I have left it again,

For the last 6 years, I had actually been living less than a mile from my parents house.

But now I am in Chicago and about to start a new phase of my life.


Oh, and I got married back in May. So that was cool. My wife is awesome.


What will I be doing on the blog? Mostly seeing if I can keep up with it. I've been using my Twitter account mostly to log what I've been reading throughout the year, so I might move some of that over to here. 
Plus, it might be time to re-start reviewing the comics that I read throughout the week. 
Since roughly the 2nd year of the New52 I've been 100% digital, and since DC did their DCU Infinite Ultra thing, I am going to be reading 99% of my DC comics through that rather than paying Amazon. $120 a year is 2.5 $3.99 issues a month. I was doing that in any case (with Wonder Woman and Batgirls and occasional other series) so that easily pays for itself. These days, I will purchase physical copies only if I really really love a series. It keeps down the amount of stuff I own.
Until maybe Weekly Shōnen Sunday starts a service like Shonen Jump has, occasional Manga volumes are the main things I'll be getting on Comixology,

Anywho, time to head to a meeting. 
Let's see if I can keep this up.

-Yonatan



No comments: