Friday, July 6, 2007

It's Friday!!!

Sigh... it's never good when on the ride up the elevator to work, the only though going through your head is "so when is it going to be 5pm already so I can go home." Not a good sign.

Anway, I hope you all had a great 4th of July. I spent it up on the roof of Ilana's building watching the fireworks, after spending the rest of the day walking to Georgetown and getting completely soaked by the rain. Interestingly, while the fireworks on the mall only lasted for about half an hour, there were still fireworks going on an hour after the DC ones finished.

Tonight I'm going to Shabbat dinner with the gesher city Shabbat cluster in my area, and then I'm going to be going to New York City on Saturday to see Kiri (my little sister) who is currently doing some summer program or other up at Barnard.

Anyway, back to work... ill have some more posts later about this weeks comics, more about the 4th and some other stuff.

Ta for now
-yonatan

No comments: