Thursday, October 4, 2007

Green Lantern Corps

Any issue that begins with two planets locked in combat can only be the most awesome thing of the week.
Really there is just so much amazingly cool things going on in this issue that everyone needs to go out and get it now , or for those at Big Monkey who didn't get the issue since they sold out...I guess you can wait till the weekend to get it.

The only only thing that would have made the issue even better would be an appearance by my favorite Green Lantern and one of my favorite/ one of the best female characters in comicdom, Dr. Soranik Natu. She was sooo awesome in the last few issues of GL Corps that her presence is sorely missed this issue.

Also I think everyone should appreciate the fact that the picture below is almost the full cast of GL Corps, missing only Guy Gardener Soranik Natu and Sodom Yat.
While about 1/2 of the cast is somewhat hominoid, much of the Lanterns are anything but. I find that cool.

No comments: