Monday, June 11, 2007

A New Week, New Assignment

So after a week of having a unexpected vacation, I am now back at work. In fact I am back at the same place I was at two weeks ago: The Washington DC Convention and Tourism Corporation.

-What I did this weekend-
This Shabbat was the first one that I have had where I didn't go to services in months. Instead I stayed at home, cooked myself a delicious dinner and then watch Bullit.

On Saturday I went down to Big Monkey and played in a HeroClix tournament for several hours. My starting team was:

Mon-el
Cyborg Superman
Blackhawks
Halo
Batman

at least until I opened a booster pack. Beacuse of the rules of the game we could add whatever we got to our teams. The pack that I purchased was the best one I ever got. It included:

Sentinel
Supergirl
Blackhawks
Robotman
and the best of the bunch
Dane Dorance

(an incredibly useless Pog... however there were 3 of them that we picked out of booster packs that day.)

Plus I picked up the trade paperback of Kurt Bursiks Superman: Camelot Falls arc. It was alright written (the first issue is by far the best), but the artwork is amazing.

Oh and as I have been writing this I have been looking at the Wizkids website looking at the new figures for the Legion of Superheros set.

It looks amazing!!!

Timber Wolf
http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?unitid=13057

Ultra Boy
http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?unitid=13164

These are the two that looks the most amazing. The new cards look great and I could bubble on for a bit...but I wont. Ill leave bubbling ... but eek... it comes out this month!!!

So thats all for now, I probably should get back to work.

ta

-Yonatan

No comments: